THREE DIFERENT FORMATS
- CLASSIC FORMAT
- LARGE FORMAT
- COLLECTOR´S FORMAT
The artworks available for sale are in the STORE section of the top menu of the WEB you will find a selection of works classified in their different categories with descriptions of the work and formats available, as well as the COURSES or VIDEOTURIALS and other RESOURCES that are offered, the other works of my portfolio are available, if you are interested in any please consult email@example.com or using the CONTACT form.
Each print is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, indicating that you have purchased my original work. In addition, each print is hand signed, numbered, titled and dated on the back.
In all of them a 5 cm (2 inch) white border is added around the image to allow for easy framing.
COURSES or VIDEOTUTORIALS and RESOURCES are accompanied by a description of what you are purchasing.
All prints are shipped rolled in a sturdy custom-made protective tube to any country in the world.
- At the express request of the buyer the work can be sent framed, this involves an additional cost for both framing and shipping, please ask for options.
All artworks are printed on Fine Art High Quality Hahnemühle paper with extraordinary sharpness and detail with the highest quality and standard pigmented ink that guarantees long lasting color and saturation. The special texture of this magnificent 308gr. and 100% cotton paper can not only be seen, but also touched. With the printing, an impressive image depth and a lifetime of more than 100 years are achieved.
Please note that, depending on the monitor or device calibration from which you view the artwork, you may see a slight difference in the tones and colours from those actually used in the print. We recommend that you view the artwork on a suitable monitor as far as possible. This difference is minimal and does not affect the final result of the work.
By clicking on each image, you will get more detailed information about the artwork and in some cases additional information, such as awards or comments.
My original works will always be printed by me, signed and reviewed, if you are offered a work of mine that is not signed on the back by me, do not have photos or proof of the printing process, nor my personal certificate of authenticity, keep in mind that you may be offering a false and illegal work that infringes copyright and this is punishable by law.
I will always provide photos to the client of the printing process and the signature of the work as well as its packaging.
Please note that prices may increase as an edition is sold out.
Once the number of editions per artwork has been reached, under no circumstances or pretext will any other copies be made.
- The prints are offered in three different sizes: CLASSIC, LARGE and COLLECTOR FORMAT. These works are carefully selected from our entire oeuvre and only prints in these formats are offered.
The prints are always checked and carefully supervised throughout the whole process by ourselves, from printing, shipping, packaging and tracking of the work until it reaches the collector.
- The CLASSIC FORMAT are Fine Art prints, signed and numbered, which are sent from our studio rolled up in a custom-made tube with a certificate of authenticity. The size is indicated on each work.
- The LARGE FORMAT are Fine Art prints, signed and numbered, which are sent from our studio rolled up in a custom-made tube with a certificate of authenticity. The size is indicated on each work.
- The COLLECTOR FORMAT are Fine Art, signed and numbered, which are sent from our studio rolled up in a custom-made tube with a certificate of authenticity. The size is indicated on each work.
- Our ARTWORKS in COLLECTOR FORMAT is also available at SINGULART Gallery.
DOWNLOAD & EDITORIAL
-Two different formats are offered, PERSONAL and EDITORIAL or COMMERCIAL.
- Downloadable image for PERSONAL, EDITORIAL or COMMERCIAL use (book covers, posters, CD covers, etc) in high resolution (300 dpi) and the corresponding size indicated on each image, perfect for printing on the highest quality paper.
- 300 dpi
- We also offer the option of acquiring them as high quality Fine Art prints IN LIMITED EDITION OF 25 COPIES, signed and numbered, which are sent from our studio rolled up in a custom-made tube with a certificate of authenticity. They are always checked and carefully supervised throughout the process by ourselves, from printing, shipping, packaging and tracking of the work until it reaches the collector.
- In each image you can see the characteristics of the paper used for the printing, the HIGHEST QUALITY FINE ART paper.
- NFT (Non Fungible Token) Some works are also available as NFT (Non Fungible Token) through FOUNDATION
The accepted payment method is Credit Card (100% secure encrypted payments) or Paypal as it offers both the seller and the buyer exceptional guarantees for a successful transaction. When making the purchase you will be given the address for payment.You can also pay by bank transfer. You can make a bank transfer from one bank account to another bank account. To do so, please contact us using the CONTACT form.
Please note that the artworks are made to order, therefore payment is required before printing. You can cancel any order within 48 hours of payment and the money will be refunded in full.The price you pay includes all the costs of printing, handling, packaging, shiping and the corresponding taxes.
Shipping prices for other options, Aluminium, Canvas, Gallery Print (recommended) may vary depending on the size, format and material you choose.
Any artwork that is defective upon receipt or has suffered some irregularity during handling and shipping may be requested a new copy or refund.
The defective artwork must be returned in the original packaging as it was received. Once received the return and verified the damage that has suifrido the work, within 48 hours you will receive a refund if you have requested by Paypal or send a new work.
Shipping costs are not refundable.
The artworks will be sent certified, perfectly packed and sealed.
Please note that the printing will not be ordered until 48 hours after the order and payment has been made, which is the time you have to cancel the order.
Once printed, the artwork is carefully packed and sent, you will receive an email indicating the tracking number of the shipment and a web address to verify your shipment.
This process takes 5 to 10 days.Please note that, depending on where the artwork is sent, it may take two to three weeks from the time of shipment.